Paper Pizazz® Retailer Scoop
September 27, 2005
Hot Off The Press: 1-800-227-9595
What’s the Scoop?
Headed to MemoryTrends next month? Then you’ve got to stop by Hot Off The Press’ booth: #2809!
Here is just a few of the newest products you’ll get to see:
- Vinyl Word Blocks: More info on this cool new line is below.
- sarabinders™: A must-have! sarabinders™ will be featured in the December issue of Creating Keepsakes and winter issues of PaperKuts and Scrapbook Answers.
- Almost Done™ Page Kits: A winner! Retailers tell us these kits sell out as soon as they hit the shelves!
Plus Busy Scrapper's, Overlays, fabric stickers and much more—including the chance to speak with Retail Specialists Lyallyn and Carol. (At Hot Off The Press, you’ll always get personal attention from people who know their stuff!)
So stop by booth #2809—for new product, great service and friendly faces, Hot Off The Press is the best bet in town!
Based on the huge “clear” trend in papercrafting and the success of our Attachments™ Vinyl Tags, we’ve developed 6 new Vinyl Word Blocks—perfect for scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting.
Vinyl Word Blocks are versatile: Scrapbookers can use the themed 4”x12” strip as it is… or cut the word block in half vertically or horizontally for page borders. Cardmakers can cut the block in half vertically, horizontally or into groups of words or single words for accents or card focals. They can even be used on sarabinders™!
How to attach a Vinyl Word Block to paper? Besides the silver ball-and-chain, your customer can also use staples, brads, eyelets or clips, or punch a hole and thread ribbon through.
- Birthday Vinyl Word Blocks
- Boy Vinyl Word Blocks
- Christmas Vinyl Word Blocks
- Family Vinyl Word Blocks
- Girl Vinyl Word Blocks
- School Vinyl Word Blocks
Retail just $2.99 each.