"It's the Little Things" photo album
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: Before adding paper, spray the album cover with White Linen Dylusions ink spray, then dab with a paper towel and let dry for a pretty, textured finish.
- 1) Remove posts and page protectors from the album. Spray the cover of the album, including the edges with White Linen ink spray. While still wet, blot with a paper towel to add texture. Repeat as needed for coverage. Let dry.
- 2) Glue a Vintage Bliss aqua/white dotted paper to the album front, 5/8" from the right side and 1/4" from the top. Trim a Vintage Bliss floral paper to a 5 1/2" square and mat on Vintage Bliss pink with 1/8" borders. Glue to the album overlapping the aqua paper 1/8" from the right edge with a 3/8" border of the aqua paper showing at the top.
- 3) Trim the "IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS" banner from the card and mat on Vintage Bliss pink paper with a 1/16" border. Add the large "be happy" brad to the end. Foam tape the banner across the album near the upper right corner. Take the white grid pocket with floral right corner and glue it to the bottom of the album, 2 1/4" from the right edge. Trim the faux wood border chipboard sticker to fit along the bottom edge of the papers. Glue 1/8" wide pink grosgrain ribbon along the border trimming edges evenly. Foam tape the border even with the bottom edge.
- 4) Mat the outer scalloped chipboard frame sticker on Vintage Bliss aqua paper with thin borders. Place "Smile Big." chipboard sticker centered inside the frame. Place the matted stickers inside the pocket and glue in place. Mat "be happy." chipboard sticker on Vintage Bliss pink paper with thin borders and glue/foam tape to the lower left edge of the pocket.
- 5) Write or computer print "photos" on the small tag with brad. Foam tape overlapping the right edge of the pocket. Add remaining chipboard stickers, brads, and layered stickers to embellish the album as shown. Zot a pink bow on the left side of the pocket. Replace posts and embellish with layered stickers.