By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Designer Tip: Add Crystal Micro Glitter for a sparkly effect!
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Fancy Feathers pink patterned paper. Glue centered a 4¾"x6¼” Fancy Feathers purple patterned paper. Glue 2”x5¾" Fancy Feathers teal patterned paper 5/8” from the right and 3/8” from the top. Using the Easy Circles Template cut a 3” circle from Fancy Feathers border patterned paper, and glue ¼” from the right and ¾" from the top. Place large and small Gold Pearl Feather Dazzles™ on the circle as shown.
- Cut a 2¾"x6” white cardstock rectangle. Randomly apply Evergreen Bough, Picked Raspberry, and Chipped Sapphire to your craft sheet or wax paper. Mist with enough water to make paint start to slightly puddle. Swipe cardstock through the paint several times until covered. Mist cardstock with water and let the colors run a bit to blend and marbleize. Let dry. Glue ¼” from the left and ¼” from the top.
- Lightly swipe Fancy Feathers teal patterned paper with Evergreen Bough. While still wet sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Let dry. Using the Pair of Swirls cutting die, cut out two sets of swirls. Glue first set to the card front as shown. Set aside second set. Glue 2 3/8”x2¾" Fancy Feathers purple multi feather patterned paper ½” from the left and ½” from the top.
- Dab Chipped Sapphire onto the chipboard cage, and then sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Let dry. Glue centered onto Feathers purple patterned paper. Dab Evergreen Bough onto the bird and wing, and then sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Let dry. Glue the wing onto the bird, and the bird onto the cage. Zot™ horizontally Fancy Feathers blue crepe, green swirl, and pink glimmer ribbon to the bottom of the card as shown. Using the Bodacious Blooms cutting die, cut two 1½” flowers from Fancy Feathers pink patterned paper. Glue together, staggering the flower petals. Gently curl the flower petals under, using a pencil for a 3-D effect. Zot™ onto the card just below the bird as shown. Place Gold Pearl Feathers Dazzles™ on the bird’s wing and the flower center as shown.
- Card Inside: Cover the inside with Fancy Feathers purple patterned paper. Glue 3¼”x2¾" Fancy Feathers teal patterned paper ½” from the right and 1½” from the top. Glue ½”x5” Feathers pink patterned paper ¼” from the bottom. Cut 3½”x3½” white cardstock. Repeat paint technique listed above. Use a cosmetic sponge to dab Chipped Sapphire onto the Heart to Heart sentiment “ You are Amazing”, and stamp centered on painted cardstock. Glue centered leaving ¾" on left and right side. Glue swirls as shown. Place two Gold Pearl Feather Dazzles™ as shown..