Have A Fantastic …
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Layer Tiny Flowers Dazzles™ by mixing colors. To give dimension, mat with cardstock, leaving a border and place foam tape between layers.
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover the card with red cardstock. Glue 4 3/4”x6 1/4” Robin’s Red gray paper to the center. Trace the edge of Design Tool Kit #6 on Robin’s Red 1 1/2”x 6 1/4” aqua paper, ink the edge black and glue to the right side of the card as shown.
- Glue Robin’s Red 1 3/4”x 6 1/4” quilt paper and 1 1/8”x6 1/4” red dot paper to the left of the decorative edge as shown. Place a length of Red Jewel Border Dazzles™ along right edge and teal rick rack on left.
- Ink the edges of Robin’s Red 2 3/4”x3 1/4” gray paper, stamp emboss “Have a Fantastic…” stamp. Mat with red cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and glue to the right side of the rick rack as shown.
- Layer red and pink Tiny Flowers Dazzles™ and leaves at the top right and bottom left corner of the greeting. Make a loopy bow from teal cord and rick rack then Zot™ to the left side of the greeting. Place a red Tiny Flowers Dazzles™ at the center.
- Inside: Glue 5”x2” Robin’s Red red dot paper to the card bottom. Ink the edge of 5”x5/8” Robin’s Red teal paper and glue across the top of the dot border. Place Red Jewel Border Dazzles™ between the papers. Ink the edges of Robin’s Red 2 1/2”x2” gray paper and stamp emboss “happy Birthday”. Mat with red cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to overlap the border as shown. Place Tiny Flowers Dazzles™ at the top left and bottom right corners.