Hello Snowflake Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Back the snowflakes for a different looks.
- Card front: Cut the card to 4¾”x6½”. Place the card with the fold on your left.
- Cut a 4¾”x6½” Winter’s Butterfly dark purple paper. Ink the edges with Seedless Preserves ink. Ink to the inside about 1”.
- Ink the edges of the Filigree Frame shown. Ink randomly on the design area, and around the center oval. Glue centered on the inked dark purple paper. Wrap a ribbon about ½” from the bottom. Glue to the card front. Zot a ribbon knot 1” from the right, on the ribbon.
- Back a large snowflake with Winter’s Butterfly dark blue paper. Cut close to the acetate edge. Glue on the bottom left corner. Back 4-6 smaller snowflakes with different color Winter’s Butterfly papers. Foam tape and glue upwards on the right side of the oval. Place a silver jewel Dazzles™ in the center of each one.
- Place the Dazzles™ words, as shown.